Best Autoresponders Reviews
Use sequential responder outerwise you are leaving money on the table. Send out a series of pre-written marketing messages to email addresses you collect. Revisit potential customers wth freebies and information. Soft sell complimentary products.
Remote vs Personal Servers
A remote hosted service means your autoresponder works from someone else's website, not your own. You are relying on a 3rd party for saftety and security.
A personal hosted autoresponder allows a professional message originating @yourdomain.com and is more appealing since it matches your domain address. It is clearer for you and others to differentiate and is more professional.
Here is a list of common autoresponder issues people over look when they purchase a "software" autoresponder that runs through your own computer...
- Can it personalize autoresponses and follow up letters?
- Does it run without your interaction?
- Can you leave it running for a month at a time and not worry about the program malfunctioning?
- Can you place a form on your website and have leads added to it?
- Do you get free upgrades and advancements in the service?
- Do you get free personal support via a toll free number?
- How long would it take to learn the software?
- Is your ISP going to give you problems when sending that
much email through their servers.
You have to look at the time savings and overall benefit of having a *completely* automated system that works for you 24 hours per day. For example, Mailloop is a very different product in that it is a software package, wherease eWeber offers a hosted service.
AWeber is the king. They boast a 99.34% email delivery and 7+ years online with free support. Offer an excellent affiliate program that pays 20% redidual commission as well as a 10% commission on sales made by all sub-affiliates Mailing Lists Without Limits - From AWeber! E-mail follow up, ad tracking, & real-time stats.
- Unlimited autoresponders.
- Unlimited personalized follow up messages.
- Unlimited message length, unlimited changes, and full integrated HTML creator and/or plain text message capability.
- Unlimited campaigns.
- Templates pre-designed HTML to allow larger fonts, bold, colors, and images. Fully customizable.
- Unlimited personalized broadcast newsletters and segmented broadcast capability.
- Easy web form generator allows easy addition of opt-in forms to your website, pop-ups, pop-overs, hover pops, and exit pops along with split testing of different forms.
- Name, date, geographical, 25 custom fields, and more personalization features.
- Graphical account statistics and reporting with automatic emailing of reports.
- Automatic undeliverable email handling.
- Automated ad tracking features.
- Complete 24/7 control over your own account, via an online control panel.
- Integrated CAN-SPAM compliance checks with SPF & Sender ID email authentication included.
AWeber is a remotely-hosted email autoresponder
Visit AWeber web site
Remote Web-based Yes $19.95/month - $179.40 year
Pros: Easy to set up. Fast. Excellent reporting. 30-day money back guarantee.
Cons: None, Our Highest recomendation
Launce Date: Aug 05, 1998
GetResponse is a remotely-hosted email autoresponder. Click here for more information.
Visit GetResponse web site
Remote Web-based Yes 17.95/month - $145.40 year
Pros: Cheaper if you are starting out. Easy to set up. Fast. Excellent reporting. 30-day money back guarantee.
Launce Date Oct 04, 1998
MailLoop is a self-hosted email autoresponder. Click here for more information.
Visit MailLoop web site
Downloadable software Yes $379 year
no monthly fees
Pros: Pay only once, save on monthly subscriptions. 90-day money back guarantee. Considered the best out there. The @yourdomain.com matches your domain address as opposed to remote hosting.
Cons: Windows based program runs on your computer, takes up space, slows down computer if you only have one. Doesn't check email unless you schedule it to - not instant.
Launce Date Nov 26, 1996
This is the autoresponder service we currently recommend
AutoReponse Plus is a self-hosted email autoresponder
Visit AutoResponse Plus web site
Downloadable software Yes $97 - $249 year
Launce Date Jun 17, 2002